blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Sunday, September 25, 2005

the little things

i appreciate the little things in life more as i get older.
some things that i have appreciated as of late follow:
sleeping in my own bed
getting a personal letter
listening to my own playlist
pretty girls smiling at me
shitting in my own toilet
"undiscovered" old music thats better than the new
hearing from a long lost friend
witnessing the change of the seasons
making my own recipes
dancing in my living room
finishing a great novel
learning something new
getting some new shoes
laughing at myself

my sister's getting married, in hawaii, on the first of the month.
i sent her what i felt was a nice gift.
i am a love hater.
i hope she has found what she has been looking for.
she's gives the facade of one who like to be alone
but
i know better.
i would have loved to visit hawaii.
i have a couple of war buddies that live there.

funny,
i have war buddies.
i will have more
sooner than i would like.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful dropped...

Love is a beautyful thing Black. I'm happy that she found someone she deemed worthy of her heart.
What did you get her?

26/9/05 11:32  
Blogger lyre dropped...

I know one more thing that is funt to do
Go to the grocery store ...without a list.

I bet you sent your sister a love letter. Tellingher how much you love her and want her to be happy. I feel that a letter..written in your own hand is the most personal of gifts to give a loved one. It is a part of you that can live throughout time. If it is done in indelible ink! Smile.
Doyou believe in laughter, Black?

26/9/05 15:18  
Blogger blackcaesar dropped...

i paid for he honeymoon (or at least a significant portion).
i also enjoy going to the rocery store without a list. i could spend days browsing thr international foods isle. i did not send my sister a hand written letter, though it is also an excellent idea. i stll have time!!!today is her wedding.

1/10/05 05:53  
Blogger Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful dropped...

How was the wedding Black?
Pictures!?

3/10/05 11:44  
Blogger blackcaesar dropped...

i couldn't go... it was in hawaii so i decided to give what it would cost for me to attend. besides, its her wedding. that has nothing to do with me. did i mention that i believe in laughter....especially laughing at myself.

4/10/05 17:53  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

This is very interesting site... Sony 505 digital camera electronic currency trading for maximum profit Botox treatments lake oswego oregon Professional divers watches auto reset circuit breakers http://www.down-coats.info/Clomid-and-hot-flashes.html Batteries Heater blows cold air blazer sears dryer kenmore drawings Interior design + loft Print digital picutre foley coat of arms

4/2/07 20:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters