blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Little known concepts relating to me:

concepts relating to me:
  • i always expect people to treat me similar the way that i treat them. i thought that was the golden rule, or something like that.
  • i am old and set in my ways, it seems.
  • i really enjoy listening to hip hop and rap music. i mght even try my hand at it from time to time...
  • no i am not dissing you. i enjoy solitude at times.
  • i cannot dance, but iwill try. feel free to laugh.
  • i wear my heart on my sleeve.
  • i am a nice guy, but i am no pushover, punk, etcetera. i ride or die for what i believe in.
  • i do not think about sex all of the time. that does not make me gay.
  • i like pretty women but i prefer smart women.
  • i hate being defined by my job.
  • i would like to work doing something i love to do.
  • i enjoy eating, cooking, grocery shopping, and any aspect of food immensely.
  • i cannot stand disloyalty.
  • i know i am not your type. there are many opposites to everything i am. you're alright with me though. i am not that picky.
  • i prefer black women but i do not discriminate.
  • i love my daughter. i fact i didn't really know what love was until she came along.
  • i enjoy art and science.
  • i dislike spending my time on telephone conversations and most televion programs.
  • i cry. sofuckingwhat?
  • i have a napoleonic complex. i do try to compensate for my lack of height with other attributes.
  • i once practiced ebonics, before ebonics was a term (embarrassed).
  • i enjoy cunnilingus.
  • i like helping others. by letting me doesn't make you helpless.
  • i am a hopeless dreamer.
  • i am loyal.
Counters
Hit Counters