blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Monday, June 06, 2005

c'est la vie

well i didn't recieve a complete refund for the purchases i did not recieve from ebay. i lost like 600 dollars. fuck ebay. i dont think i will shop there again. i have had awesome experiences there though. i just never ocurred to me how easy it is to defraud someone using their services.

I got about 30 gigs on my new ipod, making it half full. i still have about 10 gigs of music on standby. i am afraid to take it out of the house. i dont want to scratch it up. i bought a rugged skin for it. it WILL go to iraq with me...

I stopped pimping my cell phone. i opened it and destroyed it (if you didnt know) it cost me a good little grip to replace it as well. i shoulda got a new one. i'll pimp my new new phone i will get when i get out of the army. i cant wait.
Man do i miss talking to you. what can i say??? the most useless question to answer is, "why haven't you called?" the answer is never flattering. i dont wanna say, because i didnt wanna talk to you. some folks will never understand internal solitude. when i find someone who does, we probably will repel each other...
Counters
Hit Counters