blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

my new diet, and other stuff

well, i've been pretty successful with my new diet. i have been eating raw foods only for a week. well, lets say, i havent been perfect; i allow some things to slide, but overall, i have been sticking to the plan. okay i failed. i've eaten 2 pieces of fish and a chicken breast, plus 3 cups of cooked rice in 5 days. sue me. a shot for the moon and landed among the stars. i have lost 3 lbs. i needed it. i look much leaner now. fuck it, i eat pretty healthy anyhow...
i went on vacation with my daughter and i inly took one picture and did'nt use my video camera. there was only the two of us and i was enjoying the moment for what it was than, and not trying to preserve it forever. cameras are for folks on the outside looking in anyway.
we went to jacksonville, orlando and tampa, Florida. Sea World, Busch Gardens, and wet 'n wild. we also did all to obligatory shopping and eating along the way. mstly we were ther together. that was cool. she's off to her mother now, spending the summer in Nassau, Bahamas. How convenient. It's a nice place to visit, but i wouldn't wanna live there.

I've conclusively stopped pimping my cellphone after the last disater with the device. I have started pimping my ipod with end level user sucess. i only have the belkin TuneCast Mobile FM Transmitter, Belkin Auto Kit for iPod w/ Dock Connector, Speck Products ToughSkin ruggedized iPod cover to start. There will be more cusomization to follow i am sure. i am interested in a remote comtrol and some sort of battery based recharger for the device.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

This is very interesting site... » »

26/4/07 03:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters