blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

it's been a long time...

i have been waiting a long time to blog, and for good reason. I have been busy keeping my life from falling down all around me. That's cool. I actually put some time into improving my website, and its functionality. i am mildly suprised at the results.

Anyhow,
i have been attempting to brush the dirt off my shoulder...
I got the call to arms on Friday! I will be going to war soon.
(it seems as if i just left the war)
of course, i will spend alot of time in the field.
That means less time to update my site and work on what I like to do.
I am in the market for a laptop.
I could continue my cyber assault anyhow with the proper tools.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

Enjoyed a lot! »

21/2/07 10:01  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

best regards, nice info »

2/3/07 19:52  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

What a great site vitamin e Limewire parental control software house humidifier 09

6/3/07 13:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters