blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Monday, June 06, 2005

so much, so soon, see you later...

no harm in sitting back and seeing what happens, huh?
well, its like this...
i have just spent nearly the whole last month on field exercises, preparing for the inevitable deployment to iraq. i am not ashamed to admit... i have been training hard with my soldiers, and i feel as if we will be better trained than ever when the time to fulfill our duty is upon us. i hope overconfidence does not equate complacency.

while i was in the field i received an email that i found to be most disturbing. my father sent me an email stating that my grandmother had died. albeit, she was getting old and suffered from several different types of cancer, i still feel as if email is not the way to let someone know. nonetheless, i recieved the email, which did not have a date or time on it and called to find the time. the funeral was on saturday morning. there was no way i could make it. i further widen the rift between me and my family. what more can i say. will talk more later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Zithromax prescript Hiking in northern maine Diazepam cns stimulants pharmatia pharmacy drugs

21/2/07 15:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters