blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Saturday, January 07, 2006

food for thought

I love to cook.

I love to eat.

I love to go grocery shopping.

In fact there is not much about food that I do not appreciate, except washing dishes (sigh). Over the course of time, I have become a pretty good cook. The wild thing is I specialize in cooking for one. So be it, but there is no one to help me with the dishes. Oh well. There are also half the dishes? Not quite. There definitely is no one to complain about my cooking. The only complaint I usually get is I make people fat with my cooking. What are you eating for dinner? Did you make enough for four or did you cook for one? Do you eat healthy? Myself, I’d like to say I eat pretty healthy. I have vices that I have developed over the course of time that may not be healthy such as using real, salted butter instead of margarine. Just some things, the choice is difficult. What am I eating tonight? Mixed mushrooms and Basil fettuccine tossed in pesto and olive oil. Heineken. I also will eat a slice of marinated mozzarella and Caesar salad (no parmesan) with tomato. I drove past an Olive Garden restaurant yesterday. Perhaps I need some bread too…

I can tell how I feel, by what I eat. I should do a dietary biorhythm since I rarely do menus. Just a thought.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alli dropped...

Maybe a little black olive bread, with roasted red peppers, goat cheese, tomatoes herbs, like a foccacia........bread can be good...

7/1/06 21:20  
Blogger nikki dropped...

uh, i need cooking lessons. LOL

really though...i cook downhome southernplayalistic soul food. i need to pick up on some italian.

8/1/06 13:45  
Blogger blackcaesar dropped...

@ alli: the bread we share will always be special to me. bread is still good, trust me. it's nice to see you are blogging again too. nice blog as well! be true.

@ mellow: i never go to the olive garden because the franchise owners never put them in spots where there is little competition. i always choose red lobster, which is ghetto seafood from where i've been. speaking of ghetto, do you remember when nino brown asked the italian dude for some collard green linguini in
new jack city?

@ nikki: you don't even know my relation to the sourhernplayalistic style of cookin... don't make ne reminicse about boiled peanuts and fish sandwiches... i was raised on pecan pie and cornbread with the little cracklin pieces. Plus, i dont even know what unsweetened tea tastes like!

8/1/06 16:21  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

Hello, I want to meet some other local people who, like me, are interested in cooking & particularly indian cooking. I've found this site (indian cooking). Are there any other ways of meeting similar people?
Many thanks

28/1/06 09:38  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

Keep up the good work Car seat cover neo pets Forex in egypt roulette wheel dice cards russisch roulette das deutsche geld und die

15/2/07 06:27  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

21/2/07 20:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters