blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Friday, February 18, 2005

are you talking to me?

here is a spanking new concept to include in your psyche.
if you think i am talking about you,
i probably am!
no worries.
i have nothing but love for all.
i save the hate for someone special.
me.

it is easy to be so self- conscious when you are the center of your own universe. it commonly appears as if you have your own gravitational "pull" . not all heavenly bodies are attracted to each other; some repel. sometimes that is good. moths really dont belong in the fire; they belong in the radience of the moonlight.

if i say, "you are the prototype", best believe it. especially if it involves more than the guest appearance of a labia.

wearing your heart on you sleeve is as difficult as wearing the scarlet letteron your chest. wearing them simultaneously weighs down the soul.

give a kiss to the person who sits next to you.
ladyT, you are the best.
i know where my delete button is too.
where are my panties?
im in love with sleepyheadho,
i just dont know it yet.
p.s.
pass the courvoisier.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Seven Supa Sized dropped...

Hmmmm...I really don't know what to say about this post. I sincerely like it. Right now I'm taking it in...

22/2/05 08:49  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

What a great site » »

24/4/07 22:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters