blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Monday, December 12, 2005

are we there yet?



I've had an epihany
or some could say a moment in clarity.

I tried not to think of the words "searing" or "flesh." I imagined my pain as a ball of healing white light. - fight club

fight club is relatively new to my existance, so my relative infatuation with the media is strange to me.
after my last post, i recognized the concept from the media and...

JACK
I... I think I understand. I think I get it...

TYLER
No, what you're feeling is premature enlightenment.

Tyler SLAPS Jack's face, regaining his attention...

TYLER
This is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere, missing it.

JACK
No, I'm not...

-fight club




i can only describe the way i feel
by the following words:

Amazing grace!
(how sweet the sound)
That sav’d a wretch like me!
I once was lost,
but now am found,
Was blind,
but now
I see.


iu don't mean this in a religious manner either.
hell, i don't even know the religious parts of the song.
all i know,
is
i
feel
some
kind
of
way.

i think i have arrived.
it's about motherfucking time too!

5 Comments:

Blogger blackcaesar dropped...

i wrote "6"
well before ever saw fight club.
i find the connection coincidental?
maybe fate?
maybe the poeces of the puzzle were there for me to place on my own.
i don't know in my brain.
though, in my soul i do.

12/12/05 19:52  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah dropped...

I have realized....that we have many epiphanies during our life........I think I am on my 1,539 by now. Matter of fact...I think this is a repeat epiphany.

*smiles to you*

13/12/05 10:25  
Blogger blackcaesar dropped...

fight club is not that great of a movie, but it is one thay i related to immensely.

i cant even spell epiphany, let alone, have them all of the time!

i tried "the idiot" twice. the long russian names frustrated me... i will give it another shot once i finish "the fountainhead", by Ayn Rand.

14/12/05 14:19  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! iron mineral supplements Review of dietary supplements Microsoft office 2003 training interactiv adiddas hiking boots nutrient supplements Mad cow disease bovine supplements Compact digital camera reviews uk Lesbian g-strings Zocor online information stocks Bentley continental gt horn http://www.audio-conference-calls.info/computer-service-dayton.html

3/2/07 04:43  
Anonymous Anonymous dropped...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

1/3/07 02:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters