blackcaesar
blackcaesar.net
whatever...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letter to a Beautiful Woman.

Dear Beautiful Woman,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks; thanks for the memories.

I remember our first meeting in LOVE park in Philadelphia. Although you were late, I soon grew used to the expectation and viewed it with anticipation. I seemed like a scene from a good movie in my mind.

I remember all of the diners that we ate at. All of the hole in the wall spots we tried out their food, only to find out it was awesome; there is the chinese restaurant witht he bullet-proof windows that sold dice and toilet tissue... they also sold fresh cut fruit in the early AM. I remember that equally theft deterrent liquor store with the most impressive selection of potato chips and the awesome sandwhich shop in the back that mostly served seafood dinners though the cheesesteak was smokin... Don't forget the menu of any place named "Golden".

I remember the long walk to the art museum where the walk was more entertaainiing than the exhibits and the company impeccable.

I remember the road trip to Florida where we almost crashed and died in the hurricane, skidding thruogh mutiple lanes of heavy teaffic at high speed. Laying on the beach to watch the sunrise followed by observing turtle conservationist is the best way to end that event and have bad luck. I am glad it happened with you.

I remeber all of the acts of random violence that we witnessed. The world is crazy aint it? Makes me wanna steal a tank... Ohh yeah, the police shoulda took me to jail for that but I talked my way outta that one pretty good, huh? I am sorry I punched yo in the eye... It was a nightmare. i can never apologize enough for that subconscious act. It don't help that someone got jacked or stabbed at all my family gatherings we attended. That's how we get down i guess? LOL.

I mostly liked sitting next to you. Just because it was nice.

Like I said. Thanks for the memories. They are good to me.

Vicariously yours,
me

2 Comments:

Blogger *Sparkle* dropped...

I read this and it made me smile. LOL Remember the Lava Library? That place is still there, to bad we couldn't talk them into having a party or something there, that would have been awesome. lol Remember how you and the cat on Reno St hated each other? I swear, to this day I still believe you kicked that kitty, that's why he tried to get you. LOL I still go in that bar on the Ave every once in a while too, just to stick my head in and say hey to the barmaids....our friends....they loved us, mainly because we tipped well. LOL They still ask about you. That was our spot right there! LOL Oh and remember how we used to stay up all night so we could be the first customers at the little restaurant on the Ave in the morning to have breakfast? Man they made the BEST french toast EVER. LOL Wow, I remember so much that involved you...we had such great times together. LOL Remember the party we had for your Mom's Birthday at Chernay's...and my Brother DJ'd??? When your mom jumped on him about cutting off that song the whole house was through! LOL Mainly because YOU were the one who cut the damn song off in the first place!!! LOL Anyway let me get out of here, I could go on for days. LOL I'll never forget you baby! :-D

16/7/09 16:22  
Blogger *Sparkle* dropped...

Okay one more thing....Remember the club in Fla. when I got sick from drinking all those concoctions the barmaid made for us (for free). I just wanna say thanks for taking care of me cuz I was a hot mess that night! LOL And if you remember that was the night your wallet got stolen and we STILL had a ball!!!! LOL

16/7/09 16:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Hit Counters